Baguette with warm Gorgonzola, pears and walnuts
Hors d’oeuvre (several servings)
- 2 to 3 pears
- 1 piece Gorgonzola (about 150 grams/ 5.3 oz)
- 2 handfuls walnuts
- 1 baguette
- Honey ( to taste)
- Fresh thyme (to taste)
- Bake the baguette as directed on the packaging. Then cut it into slices.
- Cut the pears lengthwise into wedges. Don't forget to cut away the core.
- Light the tea lights of the Partyclette ToGo®. Place the non-stick pan on top and let it heat up. In the meantime, cut the Gorgonzola into slices.
- Place a few wedges of pear (about 5 pieces) in the warm Partyclette ToGo® pan, leaving enough space in between the wedges for the slices of Gorgonzola. Grill the pear until it is warm. Depending on the thickness of the pear wedges, this should take about 4 minutes. Flip the pear onto the other side so that both sides are heated.
- Place the slices of Gorgonzola between the pear wedges and allow them to melt for about 1 minute. Drizzle honey over everything to taste.
- Use the spatula that comes with the Partyclette ToGo® to slide 1 Gorgonzola slice and 1 pear wedge onto one slice of baguette. Finish by sprinkling fresh thyme and walnuts over the dish to taste.
Tip: Allow the baguette to cool a little before slicing it. If the bread is too warm, it will become flattened when cutting.
Tip 2: This recipe is also great for other BOSKA raclette machines. You can also use the Partyclette ToGo® pans on the barbecue. The preparation will be slightly different in both cases.
Have your guests try out the Partyclette ToGo® for themselves!
Looking for an original party snack? Slice the pear, Gorgonzola and baguette in advance and place these on the table together with the remaining ingredients. This way your guests can make their own snacks with the Partyclette ToGo®!
Warm apple with cinnamon, speculaas crumbs and vanilla ice cream
Delicious dessert (4 servings)
- 2 appels
- 8 scoops vanilla ice cream
- 8 speculaas cookies (or Lotus cookies/other cookies as desired)
- Honey ( to taste)
- Cinnamon (to taste)
- Optional: whipped cream
- Slice the apples lengthwise into four pieces. Remove the core and slice the apple into thin wedges. If desired, you can cut the wedges in half as well.
- Light the tea lights of the Partyclette ToGo®. Place the non-stick pan on top and let it heat up. In the meantime, mix the apple wedges together with the honey and then the cinnamon in a bowl.
- Place several of the apple wedges on the pan of the Partyclette ToGo®. Grill the apple until it is warm. Depending on the thickness of the apple wedges, this should take about 5 minutes. Flip the apple onto the other side so that both sides are heated.
- Place two scoops of ice cream on a plate or in a bowl and use the spatula that comes with the Partyclette ToGo® to slide the warm apple onto the plate or into the bowl. Crumble two speculaas cookies and sprinkle them over the top of the dish.
- If desired, finish with a nice dollop of whipped cream. Repeat the above steps for the remaining 3 plates/bowls of ice cream.
Tip: Let everyone make their own dessert!
Looking for an original dessert? Place the Partyclette ToGo® and the rest of the ingredients on the table after dinner and let everyone make their own dessert.
Tip 2: This recipe is also great for other BOSKA raclettes machines. You can also use the Partyclette ToGo® pans on the barbecue. The preparation will be slightly different in both cases.
Partyclette ToGo recipe
- Raclette (in slices)
- Cherry tomatoes (chopped)
- Fresh basil
- Fried bacon
- Fresh chives
- Spring onion (chopped)
- Baguette (in slices)
Chop up the cherry tomatoes and spring onions, slice the baguette and fry the bacon. Tear off the basil leaves and discard the stems. Chop the chives into small pieces. Place all of the ingredients on the table.
At the table:
Place the cheese in the Partyclette pan and then place the pan on the warming element to melt it. Top the cheese with the herbs and vegetables of your choice, then warm them up with the cheese. Place the baguette slices on your plate and cover them with the melted cheese. Add pepper to taste if you like. Enjoy your meal!
Raclette Quattro serving suggestion
Raclette on the photo: Raclette Quattro 110V Concrete Base
- ¼ wheel raclette cheese
- Cornichons or pickles
- New potatoes
- (Raw) ham
- Broccoli and / or cauliflower
- (Sun dried) tomatoes
- French toast or sourdough bread
1. Boil the potatoes in their skins, serve them (sliced if necessary) on a board.
2. Install the raclette device and let the cheese melt.
3. Scrape the melted cheese onto a plate with the potato, pickle, tomatoes, raw ham, bread, and cauliflower or broccoli.
4. Season with salt and pepper if necessary.
Raclette can be varied according to your own taste and is also very tasty with mushrooms, pineapple, olives, celery and other vegetables. Moreover, the cheese can also be used very well to prepare a cheeseburger, or a delicious nacho dish!
Raclette Mini/Maxi recipe
With the Raclette Mini & Maxi, you can cook and grill your favorite cheeses, vegetables & pieces of meat right at the dinner table. The possibilities are endless. That's why we've put together a few tips for you. The quantities in the ingredient lists below are based on 2 people.
1. Remove the rind of the Manchego and cut the cheese into triangular slices.
2. Cut the chorizo into slices of about half a centimeter thickness and cook these in a frying pan without butter or oil on medium-high heat for 3-5 minutes until crispy.
3. Drain the slices on a paper towel. Then put the slices in a food processor or in a chopper and grind them to crumbs.
4. Put a slice of Manchego in one of the raclette set's pans and place this under the heating element to let it melt.
5. Sprinkle the chorizo crumb over it and add a teaspoon of salsa verde. Heat it up together shortly and then serve on a slice of crispy baguette.
1. Cut the Brie and the mushrooms into slices.
2. Fry off the mushroom slices until brown on the raclette's grilling surface and sprinkle with thyme leaves.
3. Meanwhile, melt the Brie in the raclette pan under the heating element.
4. Serve the Brie with mushrooms on a slice of baguette.
1 piece Gorgonzola Dolce, handful of walnuts & 5 fresh figs.
1. Cut the Gorgonzola and the figs into slices, and place these in a raclette pan together with the walnuts.
2. Place the pan under the heating element until the cheese has melted.
3. Serve with a baguette.
Petit reblochon de Savoie (240 grams), 250 grams of baby potatoes, red onion (in thin rings) & 125 grams of bacon strips.
2. Put some potatoes in one of the raclette pans, add the fried bacon strips, and place a piece of Reblochon over it.
3. Place this pan under the heating element of the raclette device and let the cheese melt.
4. Meanwhile, fry off some onion rings on the grilling surface and serve them together with the potatoes and cheese.
Raclette cheese (in slices), tortilla chips, fried bacon or chorizo (crumb), jalapeño pepper & bell pepper.
1. Fry off the bacon or make the chorizo crumb as described under the heading of the Manchego combination (see above).
2. Remove the seeds from the jalapeño pepper and cut into slices. Finely dice the bell pepper.
3. Put some tortilla chips in a raclette pan and sprinkle the fried bacon or the chorizo crumb over it. Add some bell peppers and jalapeño pepper slices.
4. Place half a slice of Raclette cheese over the chips with the other ingredients.
5. Place the pan under the heating element and leave it until the cheese is completely melted.
While you are waiting for the cheese to melt, you can of course also grill vegetables on the grilling surface and eat them separately, without cheese. For example, grill some asparagus tips wrapped with bacon. Or just sneak a bite of the cheese that's lying in wait on the cheese board.