10-year warranty for BOSKA Food Tools upon registration
Did you purchase a BOSKA Food Tool? Then you will receive our standard 10-year warranty for your product.
That's because at BOSKA we work hard every day to ensure our products are of the highest possible quality.
Is your Food Tool broken or damaged?
Tell us about it! If you experience problems with the quality of our products within 10 years of purchase, we will look for a suitable solution together with you.
To open a warranty claim, please scroll down to fill out the form linked below.
Register your Food Tool for the 10-year warranty
Register your BOSKA Food Tool now and secure a 10-year warranty. You can also take advantage of the opportunity to immediately receive more information about and discounts on relevant BOSKA products.
What does this warranty entail?
- When used correctly, your BOSKA Food Tool should work properly for 10 years. If your products malfunctions during these 10 years, you can contact us and file a warranty claim.
- We assess each claim individually, so we may ask you to send us the product in order to examine the defect further.
- The warranty does not apply to consumable goods (like Toastabags® and Board Oil, Fondue Burners, etc.).
- Incorrect use or accidental breakage of our products are not covered by the warranty.
- The warranty applies when our products are used correctly and according to the operating and maintenance instructions. These instructions can be found inside the packaging or online. Here are several examples of these instructions:
- Do not place wooden products in the dishwasher or refrigerator.
- Do not let metal sit in water, as this will cause rust.
- Do not let Fondue Burners burn unsupervised or place them near flammable materials.
- Allow products with heating elements, burners or tea lights to fully cool before touching or moving them.
- Be careful with breakable products.
File a warranty claim now